Latest Blog Posts
usa students visa

How To Apply For USA Student VISA.

To study in the USA, you need to apply for USA student VISA. This is very important for everyone who wants to further their education in The United States. Before submitting your application materialsyou need to have all the  detailed requirements necessary for visa approval.

The U.S. immigration law offers to go to America to study two kinds of non-immigrant visa category. “F” visa to the United States students in academic learning, and “M” visa is issued to students studying for an academic or professional. To obtain a student visa, the applicant must apply for a school for the United States and its receipt. When you were received, the school will issue you an I – 20 or I – 20 m form. When applying for visas, you have to  present the form as a form of proof.

The applicant to apply for visa to study in the United States must first prove their ability to do a full-time student in the United States. The applicant must also prove its entry into the United States and the only purpose is to brief stay in the established academic institutions to complete their studies. In addition, the applicant must also prove their ability to pay tuition and living expenses needed for the school.

All student visa applicants should be prepared ahead of time, to be able to show the following materials at interview and any other support related to the visa application materials:

  •  Valid Passport.

If your passport will be away from you is expected to arrive the date six months overdue, or damaged, or passport visa issue has no blank page in the history of, please before you go to the embassy interview to apply for a new passport.

  • The DS – 160 Form Confirmation Page.

In the above, please indicate your name, your country of origin, Country telegraph code, home address, company name and address in country of residence. Please send your confirmation page of the form with printed on A4 paper. Interview please bring printed DS – 160 form confirmation page. Do not use the fax confirmation page.

  • Passport Photograph.

Take a photo which is within 6 months of 2 “x2 inches (51 mm x51 mm) square white background color front. Please use scotch tape to your photo on the passport covers.

  •  Original Copy Of Visa Application Fee Receipt.

Make photocopies of the original visa application fee receipt and go with the original to submit your application. Please send the receipt with glue or glue paste on the confirmation page of the second half of the page.

  • Fill The Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Form.

Complete the I – 20 A – B table (students to F-1) or I -20 M – N table (students to M-1) must be appointed by the school official (DSO) and the applicant’s signature. On the table name must be in complete accord with your name on the passport, academic institutions, and has been the United States into the SEVIS system.

  • SEVIS Receipt.

Most J, F and M class visa applicants must now pay for maintenance of student and exchange visitor information system (SEVIS). On the way to the embassy interview, please carry the electronic receipt or original I – 797 receipt. Please click on to see how to pay the SEVIS fee.

  • Have Strong Binding  Ties Related To Your Country Of Origin.

Produce the economic, social, family, or other binding file, in order to help prove you intend to return to China after brief stay in the United States.

  • Have Enough Money To Show Proof.

Prove that you have the ability to pay to stay in the United States and have no need for work during the entire cost.


If you can provide all these requirements, it’s a guarantee that your USA Student visa application would be approved.